Memorize Words

I've been learning Korean for a year. I noticed a few things about learning language at this time. ADOPT THE LANGUAGE YOU LEARN TO YOUR LİFE!

1. Categorize words

I am using vocabulary notebook. If i learning words about the kitchen i write the words in that part. If it's about class, i'm writting to the "school" part. I think it is more efficient to see similar words together.

2. Use labels

I write down the words i memorized on small papers. Then i am taping them to objects.
This is a pencil and it says "pencil" in Korean. I do that with all my pencils. I even wrote their colors.

3. Adopt the words to your mind

Sorry but we can't tape every object. No problem there is another way. I use this a lot.
"Run" is used as "달립니다" in sentences in Korean. The pronunciation of the word in Turkish is very strange. Like "dalmak" (diving)
A man runs and dives into the pool in my mind. So, i think about it every time i hear the word. This way i can see many words in one picture.

It is enough for now. Stay happy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2