Foreign Language Learning Prejudice In Turkey

I love learning languages. But my family and relatives always say "what will happen when you learn a language". They are the only thing that does not change in this changing world. They can't even speak their own language properly. It's so frustrating when they criticize me. We need to leave them right now. We need to teach everyone the benefits of language learning. I say I'm in the english department and they tell me "everybody knows english now". If everyone speaks English, speak English for two minutes. Everyone is learning a language other than English now. Do you know about that? Technology has improved, language learning has become easier. But you don't even want to know. This is really hard for you. When I say I'm learning Korean, they start using racist expressions. Come on, how would you feel if someone said the same for Turkish? I tell them that Asian languages ​​will be very important in the future. They don't believe me. Fortunately, time exists and time moves on. Time will show everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2