Methods

I try very hard to be a planned person. I am persistently trying to improve myself. But sometimes ı get tired.Then I don't want to do anything. Lots of hobbies and homework to do... I just want time to stop. This has been getting frustrating lately. I've been a negligent person. I had to get rid of it and found a method. It's called "just 5 minutes". 

Inner voice: I'm not in the mood to do homework. 
Brain: Just do it for 5 minutes. we'll think later.

Of course, I continue when I start doing homework.

I learned this method from a youtuber that I love. I discovered this method at a time when everything was going bad for me. In fact, I didn't even want to write this blog. Funny but i used the method. It works. 

About 3 years ago, a teacher of mine suggested a similar method. My teacher called that method "sit at the table". 

If you need to read a book, just take your book, sit at the table, and start reading. Don't think about anything. Just focus on the book. And you will realize that you have done that job for a long time. 

There are tons of examples like these. But it should not be forgotten that these methods are only for people who want to try. If you want to resist difficulties, you will find the methods there. 

Stay happy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2