Why I Don't Watch TV?

Turkish serials are pretty bad lately. especially those on TV. I think they corrupt people's morals.

The news can be really sad or frustrating. Also, fake news is very common these and of course, there is news on television that the government wants. But when it comes to relying on it, whether to be informed or entertained, it can certainly affect you negatively.

I think television weakens the imagination. I can't even think for a while.You watch for hours and you don't realize it. That's why you don't move for hours and hours. I noticed this in my parents. They don't move for two hours while watcing TV. This is really creepy.

TV was wasting my time reading. I used to watch a lot of TV. But I'm so glad I'm not watching anymore. It's best to stay away from anything that has a screen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2