...will be...

I've been planning to do a big book shopping for the last month. Of course, I know which books to buy in my mind, but this event is still very complicated. I have a small budget, but I have a lot of books to buy.The books I will buy are very diverse.I will buy philosophy books in general and I want novels as well. My budget is only enough for 15 books. I'd better show my philosophy teacher the philosophy books I'm going to buy. I hope she will help me make the right choices. I'll be ordering those books this time on Monday.

My current guitar is very old. I've been improving my guitar playing lately and it's time for me to get a more professional guitar. But there is something noticeable; my budget is not enough for this. How about if I ask my father for help? Will he help me? I believe he will.


They are going to buy a new house according to the current news in the house.
It doesn't make sense. It's winter and moving house will be a torture. I cannot persuade them to wait for the summer. 

I hope I will have a nice room in the house we will buy and it will be worth all the trouble.


I have been learning Korean regularly for about 5 months. It takes a lot of effort to improve my korean.I really want to take Korean lessons. I don't know if I can get. I will keep trying myself until I find a solution to this problem. I have in mind to start watching korean dramas. 

Finally, I will start an English course. I am so afraid. But I want to speak English a lot and improve this ability. Using this opportunity is the right decision.


I hope I will always be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2