Cities I Want To Go

I am just 17 years old and my opportunities are limited. One of my dreams is to travel the world. In this blog, I will write the cities I want to go to. If I read this in the future, I will understand what I am doing.

Seoul is the city I want to go to the most.

Seoul is a city with an abundance of natural beauty and technology everywhere. No country has such advanced technology as there. They use their resources very well. This city is beyond my dreams. I want to see the Han river most in Seoul. I want to have a cup of coffee on the han river one morning. It looks very inspiring.

The biggest reason why I want to go to this city is that the music culture there is very developed and different from other music. It would be nice to learn their music.
I hope it will.

I used to watch english movies when I was 12. I especially loved the "Sherlock" series. I always wondered because the series took place in London.

London has always been the city of contrasts in my mind. Part of the city is perfect but part is not.The city center is very noisy, but inside is quiet. There are people from all over the world. Even the weather is a matter of curiosity for me.

I have an American dream like everyone else :) New York may be the most dazzling city.There is freedom, but there are also obstacles that follow.There is a possibility that you will get a perfect life there, but there is also a possibility that you will screw everything up. All the sitcoms I watch take place in New York.The buildings I saw in sitcoms really impressed me. 

And another city is Paris. I want to make music and write poems for that city. Art in Paris amazes me. How are the most important artists from Paris? There must be something fascinating there. If I go to Paris one day, I want to eat a lot, drink wine and visit all the art museums.

And Barcelona, ​​the city where i feel like home. I don't know much about Barcelona but if i lived there i would feel at home. I just feel that this city will be at an important point in my life.

There are many cities I want to be in, Athens, Ötüken, Tokyo, Berlin, Brussels, Singapore, Beijing, Delhi, Rio....

I hope I will go to all of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2