Anime And Manga

I've been watching anime regularly for the last 3 years. I am not a very social person. There are a few things I do when I feel lonely and one of them is watching anime. Although I have watched many anime so far, a few of them were very special and important to me. They have prejudices against anime watchers. Although it looks like a cartoon at first, it has nothing to do with cartoons. Animes are for all age groups, even adults. Some are sad, some are very emotional, and some are romantic or science fiction. With devoted research, you can find the best anime of its kind.


People enjoy watching anime as much as reading the famous Japanese comic books called manga. I'm not interested but my brother is a manga addict. He has a huge collection. He's been collecting these manga for years. He prefers to read the manga of the movie rather than watching the anime. Mangas are works of art that are very difficult to make. manga artists are called mangaka. I respect mangakas a lot because they do a very difficult job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2