Apps For Learning Languages

There are many different ways to learn languages. Technology has advanced a lot nowadays. So the most common way nowadays is to learn with technology. There are certain apps that people use to learn languages. I'm going to talk about them in this blog. 

1-) Duolingo 

If you want to learn a new language, I think you should use this application. With this app you can learn a language in a simple way. I don't think it's helpful for learning grammar. But it's good to learn a lot of words.but remember it's a good app for basics only.

2-) Quizlet 

I have a hard time memorizing words. So it was very good for me to discover this app.
The application is very simple and convenient to use. The application becomes difficult when I cannot memorize the word, but it is still a good application.

3-) Voscreen

Yhe producers brought together the short film parts according to their subjects.You can choose movie parts according to the subject you want to learn, your level or the words you want to see.The perfect app to improve your english. I hope one day there will be other language options.

4-) YouTube 

Everyone knows this app. Just search for the most watched influencers in the language you want to learn and start watching them. It is important that they are the most watched because you can watch them with subtitles in your native language. 

5-) Netflix 

I love watching movies. With this application, you can both watch movies and learn languages. I think the double subtitle feature is a really important point.

I can't imagine what the future facilities will be like. But I'm pretty sure it will be very different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2