Books I Recommend- 2

6-) Brave New World - Aldous Huxley
My philosophy teacher recommended this book.This book made me think about the correct information and the source of the information for weeks.


7-)A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini

The Afghan writer wrote about the suffering of women living in Afghanistan in his book.The sacrifices the two women made for each other were very emotional.


8-)Siddhartha - Hermann Hesse

I've been reading this book for 3 days.I couldn't finish it yet.People become slaves to money. It doesn't matter whether this person is the most knowledgeable person in the world or not.I hope the end of the book is not what I expected.


9-) The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind - Gustave Le Bon

I haven't read this book yet. but I heard the author talk about how politicians rule people.

10-) Geschichte Eines Untergangs - Stefan Zweig 

When Madam loses her power, she is left to herself.This tragic story tells how people feel when they lose the power in their hands.Madame, who always wants to be remembered, when she commits suicide, no one remembers her.

11-) The Time of the Goats - Luan Starova
 
In this book, the author wrote about how the poor people took over the government. People survive because of goats.and that's why goats become representatives of freedom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2