Books I Recommend - 1

1-) Of Mice and Men - John Steinbeck

In the book, the author talks about 2 friends who are committed to their dreams. The ending is sad but a must read book.

2-) Hamlet - William Shakespeare
I am sure that Hamlet's thoughts will impress you greatly.You won't be able to get out of the book's influence for a long time.

3-) A Tale of Two Cities - Charles Dickens

The author wrote the French Revolution in the book. After reading this book, I understood some things more clearly. I understood people's political thoughts better. I've seen what people can do for their thoughts.

4-) Lord of the Flies: Novel Guide - William Golding

The characters in the book are children. but they are more cruel than adults.I think the book is a bit boring. After reading it you understand the formation of hierarchy and society.

5-) Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury

Reading is forbidden in this world. A firefighter tasked with burning books begins to question why the books were banned.When he realizes why, he finds himself in another group of people.

It's been a very long blog. So I want to split it in two. I will write the rest later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2