Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2

... 

5-) One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel García Márquez
 
This book is the first latin literature book I have read.There are so many names in it. I was very confused while reading it. But the family tree at the beginning of the book was very helpful.The author mixed fantasy with reality. I thought of fantasies as real while reading the book. As if there was nothing wrong. It was the end of the book that impressed me the most.The grandchild born centuries later revealed all the secrets and the life of the whole village changed.

6-) Kusamakura - Natsume Sōseki

In the book, the author wrote about the journey of an artist who is looking for himself to the mountains. The main character experienced philosophical events in the villages. As a result of these events, he thought a lot about himself and questioned everything. I read and finished this book on a summer evening. All that summer I thought about myself and my life. My aunt also read the book after me. She called me when she finished the book and she was crying. I talked to her for hours. 

7-) The Midnight Library - Matt Haig

I was depressed before I read this book. I thought life wasn't worth living because I had problems with my dreams. I'm sure I'll just be like the girl in the book. I still have no hope, but life is worth living.

8-) Blindness - José Saramago

I read this book a week ago. Covid has just ended and this book reminded me again of what people can do for themselves. I have already written a blog about this book. It was the best book I've read recently and it changed my perspective a lot.

I'm sure this list will be very different 1 year from now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...