Books That Fascinate Me - 1

There are many books that I think will impress people.I want to talk about all of them but I can't. so I'm going to talk about the books that inspired me.

I'm not going to talk about the topics of the books in this blog. I'm going to talk about how books affect me.

1-) 1984 - George Orwell 
 I finished this book in 2 days. It affected me a lot. It was the first dystopian book I read. It changed my perspective a lot and did it in just 2 days. At the end of 2 days, I was a different person.The book takes place in a world I could never have imagined. Every single thought of the main character seriously gave me goosebumps.

2-) Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky
This book is "How would I feel if I killed someone?" It made me ask myself the question. It is a very thick book, but I felt very different emotions while reading it.
I wonder how the author of the book felt while writing the book.

3-) Hamlet - William Shakespeare 

The best book I've ever read in my life. Every letter in the book has been carefully chosen. This book inspired me so much that I started writing a book myself after reading it.I thought about each word one by one.I also read othello"Hamlet wouldn't have done that," I said after each act of Othello.

4-) The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

The author talks about many social issues in the book.The author writes down each issue in detail. The events in the book were very impressive. I never wanted to finish the book.I cried a lot when I finished the book.The hardship and evil of life frightened me. I think the most important point in this book was not the war and the Taliban. I think the most important point was the status differences.

I will write more in the next blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2