Dishes But The Strangest Ones

While I was eating today, a question came to my mind. What is the weirdest thing people eat? I did some research. My stomach is very bad right now. I'm fighting with myself not to throw up. Before doing research, I was sure that Asian countries would be on this list. I was not wrong. I will share a few results that I think are very strange.
In China, people prefer chicken feet as a snack.There are many different varieties of chicken feet.The Chinese prefer it as soup, boiled, barbecued or marinated.
I was a little curious at first. I'm pretty sure I'm not curious right now.

In China, people eat eggs that have been waiting for months as a snack. It may not be convincing. But I saw it on tiktok, the chinese are seriously buying these in packs and eating them. People from other countries vomited when they tried. 

And the last one....You'll have goosebumps when you hear this. Octopus is a part of Asian cuisine, especially Korean. Koreans prefer to eat octopus alive. I've even seen it sold in packs while surfing the internet. In fact, in one video, while the woman was washing the octopus, the octopus escaped and got stuck in the sink. Another new phobia for me. It's possible to die eating octopus. What if the octopus's suction cups get stuck in your throat? I think the octopus might stick to you.First of all HOW CAN YOU EAT A LIVE OCTOPUS?
If I go to Korea one day, I would like to eat octopus. But not the live ones if possible.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2