Excellent Choice Of Books

I love reading books. My friends don't have this habit. When they want to gain the habit of reading books, they always ask me "which book should I read." And I say to them, "I don't know you, so I don't know which book you'd like." Then they say to me, "So how do I start? Please help me."

I'm tired of telling everyone this. If one more person asks, I will tell them to read this blog. 

If you've never really read a book before, buy certain short stories called "starter books" and start reading.
There is an important point. During this time, you may come across books that you do not like at all. Remember, the important thing is not to give up.

"Starter books" consists of about 10 15 books. After reading these, we can now move on to the next level. Now you can start the "Classics".The "Classics" are generally divided into two. One of them "Modern Classics" the other "World Classics" Both have hard books and easy books. If you do a little research, you can easily find these books. There are certain authors already, and they are perfect for a start.

After the "beginner classics" you can read more complex "classics" You must have had a certain thought by now. Now you know which author and which genre caught your attention.
After that you can follow lists like "Books Everyone Should Read" or you can read a certain type of book. For example, you can read science fiction books. There are even publishers that publish all the important science fiction books from the past to the present. Or love books have caught your attention. You are free to read whatever you want. Just do a lot of research before reading or buying a book. Search for its author, translator, publisher, subject, spelling.

Finally, don't be afraid to read more complex books, philosophy books, science books after a few years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2