Literature Of Countries And My Thoughts

English Literature:

The British may have written and influenced more about the French Revolution than the French. English literature is a very old literature. They have books and authors dating back centuries. These authors and books still impress us and are very important even today. The authors reflected the period in which they wrote their books very well. Metaphors, loves and every word used in old books take a place in my heart. The books written recently, on the other hand, cause us to question justice again. Even current authors write excellent books. I really enjoy following this literature up-to-date.

French Literature:
 
French literature is a literature that brings together many ideas, probably because of the French Revolution. They have many books from centuries ago that we think about even today. It's a literature that I love very much because writers have many different ideas.


Russian Literature:

Think twice before reading a book of Russian literature. Because extremely long and extremely deep topics and sentences will be waiting for you. As if they were living the most painful life. The subjects they draw attention to are very beautiful and impressive. It's literature that I like to read, but I only read it if I don't have a book to read because I know I'll be depressed for at least two weeks after reading it. Even science fiction books are so sad... 

Japanese literature:

You need some courage and a lot of knowledge to be able to read Japanese literature. Even in any book of this literature, the characters have an extremely deep story. They use their traditional mythology very well and I think they know philosophy at a very good level. Especially they know their own history very well. Artistic suicides affect me the most. The Japanese prefer to read manga nowadays, but I think they need to protect their own literature very well.

Korean Literature: 

Parts of nature is the most used metaphor in Korean literature. Korean writers have a very different imagination. They write about topics I would never have thought of, and it's just so beautiful. Also, the descriptions are really excellent, but in my opinion, it's a literature that still needs to be developed.

Spanish Literature: 

My favorite thing about Spanish literature is that in every fantasy there is actually a reality. Authors refer to these days using metaphors. I think they use both concepts very well. Even though they talk about a different world, it is a literature that always makes me think about these days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2