Manga Recommended By My Brother

My brother loves manga and has been collecting manga for many years. So I asked him what manga would you like people to read? He answered.

1-) Berserk

"All in all a perfect series. Just read. I have no words to say. It's the best manga series for me. The plot, the characters, etc. are excellent. The mangaka of the manga died last year. That's why his assistants continue the series. The series continues according to the finished story. According to a series from the 80s, it has a supernatural plot."

2-) Good Night Punpun

"Although the mangaka drew the main character as a bird, he is a human. The form changes shape according to the psychology of the character. If you read, you will see. Another reason I love this series is that you can understand the life of a depressed teenager."

3-) Tokyo Ghoul

"The level of the characters is very high. The anime is not liked very much because the subject of the anime is very different from the manga. The manga is worth reading. You will be very curious as you read."

4-) Vagabond

"It is the series of Slam Dunk's mangaka. He is a complete drawing master. His story is as professional as his drawing. You definitely need to read it."

5-) Jojo part 7-8

"These parts are an alternate universe version of the Jojo anime. The reason I love this series is its sense of humor and plot. All the characters are very high level. I've been waiting for your new part for 1 year."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2