My First Foreign Friend And Teacher

I started a course 2 days ago. I met a teacher from Kenya there and we got along very well. She said my speaking English is very good. She congratulated me for improving myself very well. She talked to me during recess and asked for my phone number. I was so surprised. It was a big thing for me and naturally I was in shock. When I said that I am a language student and I take English lessons for 15 hours a week, she said that she could always help me and I could contact her whenever I wanted. She is my first foreign friend and teacher. I will talk to her often.
She gave me a lot of advice. She's really knowledgeable and I feel like she already cares about me. She is the best. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2