My Overthinking

I've been thinking a lot lately. I think about everything. Now this is starting to affect me badly. Even if I have to focus on something, I can never focus. I'm always thinking of other things. My friends say that my life is beautiful and that I am lucky to have a good family. My life just isn't good. Okay, whether my life is beautiful or not depends on the life we ​​compare. Well, is the life that does not make us happy is a good life? First of all, I didn't choose to live this life. If I had chosen, I would be responsible for this life. Nothing is worth anything to me. I'm not sad, but I'm unhappy. I feel like my dreams won't come true even though I tried so hard. If I live a life that I don't want in my future, will I be responsible for it? You can do this, I tell myself. But then people tell me I'm incompetent. Who should be responsible? I'm tired of being humiliated. No, I'm not trying to be unhappy. Don't tell me the same things again. Please don't speak without knowing my problem... because I'm tired of it too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2