Siddhartha

The book was about Indian philosophy. The main character, Siddhartha, is a person who has devoted himself to Buddha for many years. Siddhartha experiences many events throughout his journey. Although he does not trust any teacher, he encounters many teachers in his life. But one day he meets a woman called "Kamala". He learns to love from this woman. But he has to work because she says she won't teach him for free. As he starts to earn money, he becomes very rich, but leaves his teachings to which he devoted his life. 20 years later, he realizes that he has made a big mistake. He leaves everything and returns to his old life. But this time he begins a more meaningful way. In this way he learns to 'listen'. The river that saved him whispers to him.The book is very meaningful. While I was reading, I saw quotes from "first age" philosophy at many points. I wasn't curious about Indian philosophy, but now I am. Some points didn't make sense to me. But the theme and main idea of ​​the book was very good. I want to talk about every important point in the book. But if I tell it, its beauty will be ruined, so read it if you can. It has become one of my favorite books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Blindness Essay"

...will be...

Books Taht Fascinate Me - 2